April 24, 2005
je pense, donc je suis celibataireThank you, Shaohao! hee..
Shaohao's been teaching me a few French phrases here and there when he's online and using some French nic. It's quite fun, him trying to spell out the syllables and me trying to say it out.
This one means 'I think, therefore I'm single.'
He said I copied his idea. Well, he copied his from Descartes.
xxx
Except, I can't really help it.Happiness for another is often mixed with disappointment for oneself. And, to let disappointment go for the sake of a greater happiness is something that requires often practice. I can't really help it if such is my lesson to be learnt.
I try to believe it's better this way. There's always more to find out and I hope, time to find out more. Even though there're so many things I could have told you.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:48